The power of philanthropy. Give back to our communities now or leave a legacy gift for the future. We can help you do both.
Through the Northeast BC Community Foundation, you have a range of giving options to help you give confidently and efficiently. You can donate directly to an existing fund or you can set up your very own fund to actively participate in grant-making focusing on issues that interest you.
LET’S GET STARTED
Here are a few things to think about as you get started:
- Do you wish to make a gift today, or do you wish to make a legacy gift through your estate?
- Would you like to support an existing fund or set up your own fund?
- Are you interested in a specific field of interest or a particular charity?
- Would you like to establish a scholarship fund?
- Do you wish to honour a loved-one who has passed away by creating a fund in memoriam?
- We’ve partnered with PayPal to make donating to the Northeast BC Community Foundation easy. You can donate directly with a credit card even if you don’t have a PayPal account. We understand some don’t like doing financial transactions online & we also accept donations directly – please contact us for more information.
- Charitable receipts are issued for donations of $20 or more.
DONATE now to an existing Fund via Paypal
- We also accept donations via cheques and encourage this to minimize processing fees.
- Please make cheques payable to NORTHEAST REGIONAL COMMUNITY FOUNDATION and mail to 904 – 102nd Avenue, Dawson Creek, BC V1G 2B7
CREATING YOUR FUND
The Northeast BC Community Foundation makes it easier for donors to support specific charities, fields of interest, or the general welfare of our communities for the long term. A memorial tribute made to the foundation not only honours the loved one, but also can support their causes annually.
Donations to the NEBCCF are held in a permanent capital fund, the earnings on which support projects in our communities in perpetuity. All donors are recognized in the reports and records of the foundation unless they request anonymity.
We recognize that each financial gift is very important to you. Who receives your donation and how it is used is equally vital, that’s why we work with you and our partners in the community to ensure that your gifts are directed in the most relevant and impactful way.
Contact us to arrange an appointment so we can work with you in planning your personalized Fund.